Director/Sr. Director, Sales Enablement and Operations
Job Title: Director / Senior Director, Sales Enablement and Operations
Location: US Remote
Manager: EVP, Supply Chain Finance
LSQ provides businesses better solutions to manage their cash flow. Offering supply chain finance (LSQ FastTrack) and invoice purchase funding solutions, LSQ provides buyers & suppliers with a simple, secure, and transparent funding experience. With working capital from LSQ, a business can purchase more inventory, fill more orders, and take advantage of new growth opportunities. Our creative and timely approach to providing working capital allows our clients and partners to drive business success.
About The Role
We are looking for a leader to help build and scale the Sales/Partner Enablement and Operations at LSQ. We are a fast growing organization with a need to improve the process, systems, enablement methodology and productivity of our Go-To-Market teams. You will have a significant impact on the success of the company and will work closely with peers across sales, business development, marketing, product, engineering, supplier success, customer success and finance. This is an outstanding opportunity in a high visibility role in a category-leading company.
You will create and deliver impactful, engaging and memorable content and programs that ultimately result in increased and improved sales outcomes. We are looking for someone with outstanding written and oral communications skills who can support our sales and partner organizations with strategy, planning, content management, recruitment, training, competitive positioning and more. This role will also support the field sales organization and be responsible for all aspects of sales/partner enablement, operations, CRM administration, analytics, planning, forecasting, pipeline management, and reporting. You should be an individual very comfortable with driving decisions through data & analysis, creating the analysis, influencing others, and be able to problem-solve with other groups to achieve immediate and mid-term requirements.
• Develop, package and deliver role-based training content and enablement programs to Go-To-Market team (sales development representatives, account executives, partner managers, etc.) including; new hire boot camp, ongoing training, new product launches, sales kick-offs, mentor programs, curriculum development, etc.
• Engage with product marketing & product development teams to help develop and maintain sales collateral such as sales pitch decks, customer success stories, competitor profile sheets, sales podcasts, etc.
• Collaborate actively with Marketing and all SMEs within the organization to maintain all digital assets and library materials related to sales enablement, operations and productivity
• Build and develop sales methodology to cover sales fundamentals, deal execution and value selling in order to drive CRM best practices and pipeline management – all leading to sales mastery
• Maintain sales learning management system and sales knowledge sharing platform
• Own and manage all aspects of sales operations that include forecasting, CRM administration, reporting and sales process compliance
• Collaborate with Marketing and partner organizations to launch targeted demand generation approaches that enable the sales team to ramp quickly, achieve quota, generate new pipeline, accelerate deals and improve conversation metrics
• Consistently push the boundaries for high levels of engagement and collaboration that make the learning stick and be effective
Build, launch and manage best-in-class partner programs that cover all partner types and engagement models such as referrals, co-sellers, resellers, OEMs
Drive partner recruitment, partner strategy, prioritization and execution in collaboration with the business development team
Launch and maintain an external-facing partner portal; manage all content for partners to generate new opportunities and influence strategic business decisions in our favor
Drive engagement with business development teams and key partner executive and business sponsors to align on investment, goals, marketing campaigns, business case development, program planning, and the productivity of partner teams
Work closely with solutions consulting, product and marketing organizations to ensure a high standard of sales, pre-sales readiness, and certification
Required Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years experience in sales/partner enablement and/or operations role
• Demonstrated experience and success in a high growth SaaS startup environment
• Experience in developing, enabling and growing a portfolio of software channel partners
• Strategic mindset; appreciation of market dynamics and sales/partner success criteria
• Strong passion for day-to-day sales/partner accountability, governance and momentum
• Comfortable to independently engage and build rapport with senior executives
• Excellent communications skills, including presenting, editing, and writing
• Combine consultative acumen with solid accuracy and attention to detail
• Sales and entrepreneurial mindset combined with team collaboration and solutions-focused attitude
• Cross-functional experience, influence, management or alignment experience
• Knowledge in training a distributed tech workforce
• Deep understanding of how sales/partner models, processes, metrics, systems are successfully executed
• Use and knowledge of Salesforce is plus
• Prior quota carrying sales or business development experience is a plus
• Prior experience with supply chain, payables/receivables automation, working capital financing, procurement, payments or B2B finance-technology solutions is a plus
LSQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived, race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our leadership team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm